1. Intern Nurses
2. Intern Pharmacists
3. Intern Medical laboratory scientists
Interested candidates must possess recognized degree or equivalent in their areas of specialization from a reputable University in Nigeria or abroad with evidence of induction by the relevant institutions
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to submit two (2) copies of type-written application with phone numbers.
Curriculum vitae, current practicing license, Degree certificate or statement of result, LGA identification letter, birth certificate or Oath Certificate, any other relevant documents.
The type-written application should be addressed to:
The medical Director,
Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu
Chime Avenue, New Haven,
P.M.B 01181, Enugu.
CLOSING DATE for receiving of application is Six (6) weeks from date of advertisement.
That is: 17th November, 2020.
To apply via our platform, kindly sign up at parcelmedico.org, upload computer-scanned copies of your documents, apply via the advert link or forward your documents via firstname.lastname@example.org and pay for our services. If you have sent documents before, you don't need to send again.
Here is a guide:
· Official fee: None
· Parcel charge/Service: 1500
· Zenith bank: 1016248268 (Parcelmedico Services)
· Parcel deadline: 3rd November, 2020.
· Official deadline: 17th November, 2020.
· You can either apply yourself by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
· The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It's simply our service charge which covers printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
· We are not affiliated with any hospital, neither are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
· The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
· Pls share to your friends, class, departmental and faculty whatsapp groups