i. Consultants special grade 11. Conm 06 (Dental Surgery, Public health and Haematology)
ii. Principal Medical Officer 1. Conm. 05
iii. Senior Medical Officer 1. Conm 03
iv. Nursing Officer 11 conh 07 ( Anaesthetic Nurse, perioperative Nurse and Ophthalmic Nurse)
v. Staff Nurse/Miswife. Conh 07.
vi. Biomedical Engineer 11. SGL 08.
vii. Pharmacist conh 09.
viii. Dental officer ( Therapist) conh 07.
ix. Environmental health officer 11 SGL 08.
x. Procurement Officer 11. SGL 08
xi. Information Officer 11 SGL O8.
xii. Scientific Officer 11 SGL 09.
xiii. Programme Analysts 11. SGL 08.
2. Qualifications: Eligible candidates applying for any of the above mentioned pots must possess the NYSC Discharge certificate and the requisite qualifications for the post as follows:
i. Consultants special grade 11: Bachelor of medicine, Bachelor of surgery (MBBS) or its equivalent and fellow of West Africqn college of supreme surgeons or National post graduabte medical college of Nigeria with current practicing license of MDCN;
ii. Principal Medical Officer 1: MBBS with 7years post qualification cognate experience and current practicing license.
iv. Nursing officer 11:
a. Anaesthetic Nurse: RN,Post Baduc Diploma in Anaesthetic Nursing with current license of Nursing &Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
b. Perioperative Nurse: RN, Post Basic Diploma in Perioperative Nursing with current license of Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
c. Ophthalmic Nursing RN, Post Basic Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing with current license of Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
e. Staff Nurse/Midwife, conh 07, NRN, plus NRM duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN)
f. Biomedical Engineer 11: A degree in Biomedical Engineering or related field registrable with COREN
g. Pharmacist: A degree in Pharmacy registrable with the Pharmacist Registration board of Nigeria plus at least four years post registration cognate experience.
h.Dental Officer (Therapist): Higher National Diploma in Dental hygiene from an approved Health institution OR A four year post WASC/SSCE training programme in an approved school of Dental Hygiene.
h. Environmental health Officer 11: A degree in Environmental health Science from a recognized University.
i. Procurement Officer 11: A degree in Marketing Economics, purchasing and supply, Business Administration and other related disciplines.
j. Information Officer 11: A degree preferably in Arts, Journalism, Social sciences or English language from a recognized university.
k. Scientific Officer 11: A degree (or its equivalent) in Medical and appropriate Natiral sciences.
l. Programme Analysts 11: A degree in computer science from a recognized University.
3. Method of Application: Interested applicants are required to forward their application with the relevant qualification documents and their curriculum vitae (CV) to
Delta State Civil Service Commission,
4. Closing Date: All applications should be submittnot later than 2weeks from the date of this publication (7th May, 2021).
Yoro F. E, FNIM, JP
Delta state civil service commission,
To Use Parcelmedico Services:
To apply via our platform, kindly sign up at parcelmedico.org, upload computer-scanned copies of your documents, apply via our advert link or forward your documents via email@example.com and pay for our services. If you have sent documents before, you don't need to send again.
Here is a guide on how to use our website.
· Parcel deadline: 1st May, 2021.
· Official deadline: 7th May, 2021.
· Official fee: free
· Parcel/Service charge : #2,000
· Zenith bank: 1016248268 (Parcelmedico Services)
- You can either apply yourself by visiting the Commission for submission of hard copies or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Commission. It's simply our service charge which covers online processing, printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
- We are not affiliated with any Commission, neither are we agents of any Commission. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Commission reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Please share to your friends, class, departmental and faculty WhatsApp groups
Leave a Comment:
July 12, 2021
Please any news regarding shortlistment? Have they conducted interview?
May 09, 2021
I want to apply