A. Internship in Nursing, Pharmacy, and Medical Laboratory Science
B. Resident Doctors in Orthopaedic, Trauma and Plastic Surgery
C. Post-Basic Nursing in Orthopaedic, Burns and Plastic
D. Orthopaedic Cast Technology
Candidates must possess relevant qualification(s) from a recognized institution and must be registered with respective boards/council:
-. Application letter directed to :
The medical director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
Abakpa junction Abakiliki Road Enugu,
- Residency Primaries (For Residents)
- NYSC Discharge certificate (For Residents)
- Certificate of Insurance/Indemnity (For Residents)
- Affidavit of Fact of No Previous Internship (For Interns)
- Degree Certificate or Notification of Results
- SSCE certificate
- First school leaving cert/testimonial
- L. G. A identification letter
- Birth certificate
- 3 recommendation letters
As applicable to Nigerian civil service
Submission closes 20th August, 2021. The Hospital will contact Shortlisted candidates for interview.
To Use Parcelmedico Services:
To apply via our platform, kindly sign up at parcelmedico.org, upload computer-scanned copies of your documents, apply via our advert link or forward your documents via firstname.lastname@example.org and pay for our services. If you have sent documents before, you don't need to send again.
Here is a guide on how to use our website.
· Parcel deadline: 30th July, 2021.
· Official deadline: 20th August, 2021.
· Official fee: free
· Parcel/Service charge : #2,000
· Zenith bank: 1016248268 (Parcelmedico Services)
- You can either apply yourself by visiting the hospital for submission of hard copies or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It's simply our service charge which covers online processing, printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
- We are not affiliated with any hospital, neither are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Please share to your friends, class, departmental and faculty WhatsApp groups