1. Intern Pharmacists
2. Intern Physiotherapist
3. Intern Medical Laboratory scientists
4. Intern Medical Imaging Scientists
5. Intern Nurses
Candidates are to posses degree(s) as the case may be, in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University with evidence of Induction by their Regulatory or Professional body
The salary for the position of Interns is in accordance with the public service rules.
Duration/Nature of Duties
Internship is a training period of twelve (12) Calendar months only. Successful medical interns will be required to rotate through the major clinical departments in the hospital.
Methods of Application
Interested applicants are to obtain application from the administrative department of the hospital. THE FORM IS AT NO COST.
Closing date of advertisement.
The advertisement will run for two(2)weeks from 19th July, 2021 ending on 5th August, 2021. No application will be accepted out after the closing date.
Candidates are required to apply manually to the human resource department, attaching all necessary credentials.
We can also help you submit if you are not disposed.
- Application form (For those applying through us, we will obtain, fill forms on behalf of candidates)
- Passport photogragh
- Registration or oath
- Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
- SSCE certificate
- First school leaving cert / Testimonial
- L. G. A Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age.
- 3 recommendation letters.
To apply via our platform, kindly sign up at parcelmedico.org, upload computer-scanned copies of your documents, apply via the advert link or forward your documents via firstname.lastname@example.org and pay for our services. If you have sent documents before, you don't need to send again.
Here is a guide on how to use our website.
- Parcel deadline: 30th July, 2021.
- Official deadline: 5th August, 202.
- Official fee: None
- Parcel/Service charge : 1500
- Zenith bank: 1016248268 (Parcelmedico Services)
- You can either apply yourself by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It's simply our service charge which covers printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
- We are not affiliated with any hospital, neither are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Please share to your friends, class, departmental and faculty WhatsApp groups