Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancy positions in the under listed areas in Federal Medical Centre, Owerri.
- Internship in Pharmacy
- Internship in Medical Lab. Science
- Internship in Dental Technology
- Internship in Dental Therapy
- Internship in Physiotherapy
- Internship in Nursing (only university graduates from January, 2017 are eligible)
- Internship in Radiography
All completed application forms must be submitted along with detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of relevant certificates, current practicing license and provisional registration with their council.
B. ADMISSION INTO DIPLOMA IN ANAESTHESIA PROGRAMME
The candidates for Diploma in Anaesthesia must be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN), should possess current practicing license throughout the period of training and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
C. METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates are
required obtain application forms from the office of the Head of
Administration, Federal Medical Centre, Owerri.
- All completed applications should be addressed to the Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, Owerri and submitted to the Office of Head of Administration.
- Only eligible candidates will be shortlisted and invited for interview. All interviews will take place between 15th September, 2021 and 17th September, 2021. The schedule is as follows:
a. 15th September, 2021: Med. Lab. Science, Dental Tech/Therapy
b. 16th September, 2021: Pharmacy and Radiography
c. 17th September, 2021: Nursing and Physiotherapy
- Candidates must present original copies of their credentials for verification
- Collection and submission of completed application forms close on 10th September, 2021.
All applicants should be wary of invitations on facebook and other social media purportedly asking for monetary inducement for the Medical Director or any other officer as a means of gaining appointment of the above positions. Intake trainee positions are purely on merit.
Mr Kelechi Otuneme
Director of Admin/HAS
For: Medical Director
To apply via our platform, request for sample form, print, fill, send back along with other documents via our website, Parcelmedico.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
? Official fee: free
? Service Charge (For applicants applying via our platform): 2000
? Zenith bank: 1016248268 (Parcelmedico Services)
? Parcel deadline: 30th August, 2021.
? Official deadline: 10th September, 2021
For parcelmedico applicants, please print form, fill and send back to us. The sample form is only a guide form to enable us fill candidate?s actual form when obtained.
Recommendation letters from a clergy person, a traditional ruler and a civil servant are compulsory.
? You can either apply yourself by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
? The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It's simply our service charge which covers printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
? We are not affiliated with any hospital, neither are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
? The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Leave a Comment:
August 12, 2021
What about housemanship for doctors?
August 10, 2021
Any news about housemanship? Is FMC Owerri in the MDCN portal now?