Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancy positions in the under listed areas in Delta State University Teaching Hospital, Oghara, Delta State.
- Internship in Medical Lab. Science
- Internship in Radiography
- Internship in Physiotherapy
- Internship in Nursing
- Internship in Optometry
All completed application forms must be submitted along with detailed curriculum vitae, passports, photocopies of relevant certificates, current practicing license and provisional registration with their council.
B. METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates are required obtain application forms from the office of the Head of Administration, with a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira(N5000) only, payable to DELSULTH UBA account: 1015605442.
- All completed applications should be addressed to the Chief Medical Director, Delta State University Teaching Hospital, Oghara and submitted to the Office of Head of Administration.
- Collection and submission of completed application forms close on 6th September, 2021.
- Only eligible candidates will be shortlisted and invited for interview. All interviews will take place on Monday 7th September, 2021(Both written and Oral).
- Candidates must present original copies of their credentials for verification
All applicants should be wary of invitations on facebook and other social media purportedly asking for monetary inducement for the Medical Director or any other officer as a means of gaining appointment of the above positions. Intake trainee positions are purely on merit.
Mr Prezi Anthony
Director of Admin/HAS
For: Medical Director
To apply via our platform, send your documents via our website, Parcelmedico.org or email email@example.com.
? Official fee: N5,000
? Service Charge (For applicants applying via our platform): 2000
? Zenith bank: 1016248268 (Parcelmedico Services)
? Parcel deadline: 30th August, 2021.
? Official deadline: 6th September, 2021
For parcelmedico applicants, we wil purchase forms and fill on behalf of candidates.
? You can either apply yourself by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
? The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It's simply our service charge which covers printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
? We are not affiliated with any hospital, neither are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
? The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates