? Pharmacy Interns
? Medical Laboratory Science Interns
? Radiography Interns
? Dental Therapist
? Technologist Interns
? Nutrition/Dietetics Interns
? Nurse Interns
? Optometry Interns
Interested candidates must possess a recognized degree or equivalent in their areas of specialization from a reputable university in Nigeria or abroad and must have provisional registration with their Councils.
? Those applying for Dietetics should in addition possess NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
? Applicants for Nurse Interns should be graduates from the year 2016 and above.
Method of Application:
? All applications are to be completed through this portal within six weeks from the date of this publication.
? Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
? Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via SMS and candidates will be required to come with the originals of their credentials. In addition, shortlisted candidates will be required to present ANY of the following as a means of identification on the date of the oral interview:
(National identity Card, Drivers License, Permanent Voters Card or International Passport)
All applications must be submitted on or before 11:59 pm on Sunday, 21st November 2021
Callistus Azubike Okonkwo
Director of Administration
To apply via our platform, kindly forward your documents via email@example.com or Whatsapp 08055906092 or sign up at parcelmedico.org, upload computer-scanned copies of your documents, apply via the advert link, and pay for our services. If you have sent documents before, you don't need to send them again.
- Application letter
- Application letter
- Passport photograph
- License & Renewal document if the license is expired
- Registration or oath
- Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
- SSCE certificate
- First school leaving cert / Testimonial
- L. G. A Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age.
- 3 recommendation letters.
- Parcel deadline: 20th November 2021.
- Official deadline: 21st November 2021.
- Official fee: None
- Service charge: 1000
- Zenith bank: 1016248268 (Parcelmedico Services)
- Inquiries: Whatsapp only 08055906092
- You can either apply yourself by visiting the hospital website https://internship.aefutha.gov.ng/index.php or apply via our platform.
- The service charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It's simply our service charge.
- We are not affiliated with any hospital, neither are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps candidates process their applications.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Please share to your friends, class, departmental, and faculty WhatsApp groups