1. Intern Optometrists
2. Intern Dieticians
3. Intern Pharmacists
4. Intern Physiotherapist
5. Intern occupational therapists
6. Intern Medical Laboratory scientists
7. Intern Medical Imaging Scientists
8. Intern Nurses
Candidates are to possess degree(s) as the case may be, in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University with evidence of Induction by their Regulatory or Professional body
The salary for the position of Interns is in accordance with the public service rules.
Duration/Nature of Duties
The internship is a training period of twelve (12) Calendar months only. Successful interns will be required to rotate through the major clinical departments in the hospital.
Methods of Application
Interested applicants are to obtain application forms downloadable via www.ubth.org or from the administrative department of the hospital. THE FORM IS AT NO COST.
Closing date of advertisement.
The advertisement will run for six(6)weeks from 3rd January 2022. No application will be accepted after the closing date.
Candidates are required to apply manually to the human resource department, attaching all necessary credentials.
We can also help you submit if you are not disposed of.
- Application form (For those applying through us,
kindly download the form below, print, fill and send back along with other
documents or we will fill forms on behalf of candidates). Download form below:
- Registration or oath
- Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
- Waec / O?Level certificate
- First school leaving cert / Testimonial
- L. G. A Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age.
- 3 recommendation letters.
To apply via our platform, kindly sign up at parcelmedico.org, upload computer-scanned copies of your documents, apply via the advert link or forward your documents via firstname.lastname@example.org and pay for our services. If you have sent documents before, you don't need to send them again.
Here is a guide on how to use our website.
- Parcel deadline: 30th January 2022.
- Official deadline: 11th February 2022.
- Official fee: None
- Parcel/Service charge: 2000
- Zenith bank: 1016248268 (Parcelmedico Services)
- You can either apply yourself by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It's simply our service charge which covers the printing of documents, passports, and parceling expenses.
- We are not affiliated with any hospital, neither are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Please share to your friends, class, departmental, and faculty WhatsApp groups