1. Internal Medicine
3. Medical Microbiology
6. Chemical Pathology
8. Family Medicine
11. Obstetrics & Gyneacology
14. Oral & Maxilofacial Surgery
17. Community Medicine
Candidates must possess relevant qualification(s) from a recognized institution and must be registered with respective boards/councils:
-. Application letter directed to :
The Medical Director
Federal medical center,
- Residency Primaries (For Residents)
- Degree Certificate or Notification of Results
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- SSCE certificate
- First school leaving cert/testimonial
- L. G. A identification letter
- Birth certificate
- 3 recommendation letters
As applicable to Nigerian civil service
Submission closes Friday 29th April 2022. The Hospital will contact the Shortlisted candidates for an interview.
To Use Parcelmedico Services:
To apply via our platform, kindly sign up at parcelmedico.org, upload computer-scanned copies of your documents, apply via our advert link or forward your documents via email@example.com and pay for our services. If you have sent documents before, you don't need to send again.
Here is a guide on how to use our website.
· Parcel deadline: 15th April 2022.
· Official deadline: 29th April 2022.
· Official fee: free
· Parcel/Service charge : #3,000
· Zenith bank: 1016248268 (Parcelmedico Services)
- You can either apply yourself by visiting the hospital for submission of hard copies or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It's simply our service charge which covers online processing, the printing of documents, passports, and parceling expenses.
- We are not affiliated with any hospital, neither are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Please share to your friends, class, departmental, and faculty WhatsApp groups