- Comunity Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Candidates must be in possession of a recognized university degree or its equivalent and a current practicing License issued by the their registration Council.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are required to apply manually to the Office of the medical director, attaching all necessary credentials.
We can also help you submit if you are not disposed.
- Typed applications should be addressed to :
The Ag Director of Administration,
ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane,
- Residency Primaries
- Application Letter (with phone number included),
- Medical Indemnity/Insurance Certificate
- MDCN Annual License and Full Registration
- Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
- Waec / O?Level certificate
- First school leaving cert / Testimonial
- L. G. A Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age.
- 3 recommendation letters.
To apply via our platform, kindly send computer-scanned copies of your documents via email@example.com and pay for our services. If you have sent documents before, you don't need to send again.
- Official fee: None
- Parcel charge/Service : 2500
- Zenith bank: 1016248268 (Parcelmedico Services)
- Parcel deadline: Strictly Saturday 25th June, 2022.
- Official deadline: Friday 1st July, 2022.
- You can either apply visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It's simply our service charge which covers printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
- We are not affiliated with any hospital, neither are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Pls share to your friends, class, departmental and faculty whatsapp groups