1.) Medical Laboratory Scientists
2.) Medical Laboratory Technicians
3.) Nursing Officers
4.) Nurse Tutors
5.) Environmental Health Officers
6.) Pharmacy Technicians
7.) Medical Residents in:
· Community Medicine
· Dentistry (Restorative, Preventive, Dental Child Health and Maxillofacial)
· Family Medicine
· Obstetrics & Gynecology
· Pathology (Morbid Anatomy, Chemical Pathology, Haematology/Immunology and Microbiology)
· Otolaryngology ? (ENT)
· Radiation Medicine
· APPLICATION LETTER ADDRESSED TO:
The Director of Administration,
University of Nigeria teaching hospital,
· UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE
· NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE
· PRIMARY OF THE POST GRADUATE MEDICAL COLLEGE (For Residents)
· PRACTICING LICENSE
· REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
· 3 REFEREES REPORTS
· SSCE, FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, LGA IDENTIFICATION
Applicants should have at least one year post-qualification experience and must be fully registered and should have completed the NYSC or exempted there from.
Possession of the Primary Fellowship of the National/West African Postgraduate Medical Colleges is compulsory.
Name of three (3) referees should be supplied, all of whom should be medical practitioners under who the applicants trained or worked
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward 2 set of their applications and credentials to the office of the director of administration. Note: Only application of candidates short-listed for interview will be acknowledged.
TO USE OUR PLATFORM FOR SUBMISSION:
· Sign up on Parcelmedico.org, apply via the advert link. Check out the simple steps of submitting with our Platoform.
· We will process, package and parcel your application.
Also check out our parcel advert
· Official Deadline? 14th January, 2020
· Official fee: free
· Parcel Deadline 4th January, 2019.
· Service/Parcel Charge: N2000
· Zenith Bank Acct number : 1016248268
· Acct name: Parcelmedico Services
· Inquiries: 08055906092 (Whatsapp only)
· You can either apply yourself by visiting the hospital or we help you apply via our platform.
· The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It's simply our service charge which covers printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
· We are not affiliated with any hospital, neither are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
· The Hospital reserves the right of short listing candidates