Anaesthesia, Chemical Pathology, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Child Oral Health, Clinical Pharmacology, Family Dentistry, Haematology, Medical Microbiology, Internal Medicine, Neurological Surgery, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Oral Pathology, Orthopaedics & Trauma, Otorhinolaryngology, Paediatrics, Pathology, Plastic, Reconstructive & Anaesthetic Surgery, Psychiatry, Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Restorative Dentistry, Surgery.
Prospective candidates are expected to:
· be qualified Medical Practitioners.
· be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCAN).
· have passed the primary examination of any of the Postgraduate Colleges.
· have satisfactorily completed the NYSC programme or be duly exempted by NYSC Directorate.
· Have current MDCN practicing license.
· Candidates applying for training in the Department of Laboratory Medicine would be required to rotate through the Departments of Pathology, Haematology, Medical Microbiology and Chemical Pathology and such candidates could only decide on an area of specialization at the end of at least the first year of rotation subject to satisfactory appraisal by the Head of the respective Departments.
· Successful candidates will be expected to commence Residency Training in accordance with the laid down rules. Establishment of private clinics and engagement in private medical practice constitute a violation of the terms of training and any Resident found guilty of these will be asked to withdraw from the Training Programme.
Applicants should be ready for full-time Residency Training Programme leading to Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or the Fellowship of the West African College of Surgeons/Physicians.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST POSSESS 5 O/L CREDIT PASSES (INCLUDING ENGLISH LANGUAGE & MATHEMATICS) AT ONE SITTING OF THE SAME EXAMINATION BODY OF EITHER WAEC OR NECO
All applicants are to also note that the Residency Training Programme is for a period as regulated by the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or the West African Postgraduate Medical College.
CONMESS 03 i.e. ?2,584, 048.00 - ?3,165,180.00/p.a.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
These are similar to those obtained in the Federal Public Service.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to visit the University College Hospital, Ibadan website at www.uch-ibadan.org.ng to complete employment application form.
Applicants are expected to submit (3) three reference letters along with the completed application form to the Office of the Chief Medical Director before the closing date.
Please note that Referees? reports brought on the date of the interview will be discountenanced.
The print out of the completed Application Form, three Referees? Reports, photocopies of relevant certificates (including Birth/Sworn Affidavit and Local Government Identification Certificates), Credentials and Curriculum Vitae (CV) scanned on a CD writer must also be submitted to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University College Hospital,
P. M. B. 5116,
CLOSING DATE: Six (6) weeks from the date of publication (15th May, 2020).
S. O. Oladejo
Director of Administration
For: Chief Medical Director
To apply via our platform, kindly sign up with us at https://www.parcelmedico.org/signin, login, go to your profile to upload your computer-scanned documents, open the advert link,click ?apply? and pay for our services via Zenith bank: 1016248268 (Parcelmedico Services)
Here is a guide on how to use our platform to submit your applications
· You can either apply by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
· The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It's simply our service charge which covers printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
· We are not affiliated with any hospital, neither are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
· The Hospital reserves the right of short listing candidates
Leave a Comment:
IBEZIM UGONMA CHIOMA
May 11, 2020
CHIDIEBELE VIVIAN AGUGO
April 21, 2020