HOUSEMANSHIP/INTERNSHIP VACANCIES AT BAYELSA STATE MINISTRY OF HEALTH.
This is to inform graduates of medicine and surgery, Pharmacy, and Medical laboratory's science/Dental Therapy that are interested in the internship placement in the Bayelsa state ministry of health to pick up their application forms from the department of medical services, Ministry of health (Room 33) after making payment of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only into an account with details as follows:
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Name: Ministry of health
- Account number: 0707283319
Submission of completed application forms closes on Friday, 19th June, 2020.
DATE FOR INTERVIEW:
Interview will be on Monday 22nd, Tuesday 23rd, and Wednesday 24th of June 2020, for Pharmacy, Medical laboratory science/Dental Therapy and Medicine and Surgery respectively.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are required to apply manually to the department of medical services, Room 33, Ministry of health, Bayelsa state, attaching all necessary credentials.
We can also help you submit if you are not disposed.
- Registration or oath
- Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
- First school leaving cert / Testimonial
- L. G. A Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age.
- 3 recommendation letters.
To apply via our platform, kindly sign up at parcelmedico.org, upload computer-scanned copies of your documents, apply via the advert link and pay for our services. If you have sent documents before, you don't need to send again.
? Official Application fee: 5000
? Parcel/Service Charge: 2000 (For applicants who wish to use our services)
? Zenith bank: 1016248268 (Parcelmedico Services)
? Parcel deadline: 13/06/20.
? Official deadline: 19/06/20
- You can either apply yourself or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It's simply our service charge which covers printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
- We are not affiliated with any institution, board or hospital, neither are we agents of any. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Hospital Management Board reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Please share to your friends, class, departmental and faculty whatsapp groups
Leave a Comment:
Precious Nnamdi Mbakwe
July 06, 2020
For FMC Yenogoa