1.) HOSPITAL BASED CONSULTANTS
2.) MEDICAL RESIDENTS IN:
· Medicine (Neurology/Cardiology/Pulmonology/Nephrology)
· Surgery (General/Neuro/Paediartics surgery/Urology/Plastic surgery)
· Epidemiology & Community Health
· Behavioral Science
· Family Medicine
· Obstetrics & Gynecology
· Pathology (Morbid Anatomy, Chemical Pathology, Haematology/Immunology and Microbiology)
· Otolaryngology ? (ENT)
3.) STAFF NURSE/MIDWIFE
· Anaesthetics Nurses
· Accident & Emergency Nurses
· Paediatrics Nurses
· Orthopedics Nurses
· FILLED APPLICATION FORM
· UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE
· NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE
· PRIMARY OF THE POST GRADUATE MEDICAL COLLEGE (FOR RESIDENTS)
· PRACTICING LICENSE
· REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
· 3 REFEREES REPORTS
· SSCE, FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, LGA IDENTIFICATION
· REGISTERED NRN/NRM WITH POST BASIC NURSING CERTIFICATE IN THE REQUIRED SPECIALITIES (FOR NURSES).
· FELLOWSHIP OF THE NATIONAL POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF NIGERIA/ WEST AFRICA POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL COLLEGE OR ITS EQUIVALENT IN THE RELEVANT SPECIALITY WITH 2 YEARS POST FELLOWSHIP EXPERIENCE (FOR CONSULTANTS)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to download the free application forms from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) and submit completed forms with credentials.
SUBMISSION /CLOSING DATE:
Duly completed application forms in which photocopies of credentials/passports photograph must be attached and be forwarded to:
THE CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN TEACHING HOSPITAL
P.M.B 1459, ILORIN.
Not later than six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisment.
DAVID S. ODAIBO
Director of Administration
FOR: Chief Medical Director
TO USE OUR PLATFORM FOR SUBMISSION:
· To apply via our platform, kindly sign up at parcelmedico.org, upload computer-scanned copies of your documents, apply via the advert link and pay for our services
· We will process, package and parcel your application
· Official Deadline: 10th July, 2020
· Official fee: free
· Parcel Deadline 25th June, 2020.
· Service/Parcel Charge: N3000
· Zenith Bank Acct number : 1016248268
· Acct name: Parcelmedico Services
· Inquiries: 08055906092 (Whatsapp only)
· You can either apply yourself by visiting the hospital or we help you apply via our platform.
· The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It's simply our service charge which covers printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
· We are not affiliated with any hospital, neither are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
· The Hospital reserves the right of short listing candidates