1. Medical House officers
2. Dental House officers
3. Intern Pharmacists
4. Intern Physiotherapist
5. Intern Dieticians
6. Intern Medical Laboratory scientists
7. Intern Radiographers
8. Intern Nurses
9. Intern Dental Therapists
10. Intern Dental Technologists
Candidates are to possess MBBS, BDS or B.Sc, degree(s) as the case may be, in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University with evidence of Induction by their Regulatory or Professional body
The salary for the position of House officers/ Interns is in accordance with the public service rules.
Duration/Nature of Duties
House job/Internship is a training period of twelve (12) Calendar months only. Successful medical House officers will be required to rotate through the major clinical departments in the hospital.
Methods of Application
Interested applicants are to obtain application forms from the Clinical Service Trainging(CS&T) department of the hospital upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N5,000 (five thousand naira) in favor of LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL online via REMITA or any Commercial Bank Nationwide.
Closing date of advertisement.
The advertisement will run from 24th August, 2020 to 30th September, 2020 . No application will be accepted out after the closing date.
Candidates are required to apply manually to the human resource department, attaching all necessary credentials.
We can also help you submit if you are not disposed.
- Application form (For those applying through us, we will fill forms on behalf of candidates),
- Registration or oath
- Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
- Waec / O-Level certificate
- First school leaving cert / Testimonial
- L. G. A Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age.
- 3 recommendation letters.
- Parcel deadline: 15th September, 2020.
- Official deadline: 30th September, 2020.
- Official fee: N5000
- Parcel charge/Service : N2000
- Zenith bank: 1016248268 (Parcelmedico Services)
- You can either apply yourself by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It's simply our service charge which covers printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
- We are not affiliated with any hospital, neither are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Please share to your friends, class, departmental and faculty WhatsApp groups